We're looking for a Programmatic Campaign Manager to join a pivotal role within our Display team across some of the best in class international brands in the retail market. The role will offer a mixture of programmatic strategy and trading with the use of data and analysis leveraging ahead of the curve technology.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and commercially savvy Programmatic Campaign Manager, with a passion to shape the development of programmatic buying and share new thinking in their next role. We’ll be providing you with unrivaled access to a variety of experts and departments across our multi-channel digital services.
In this position you will have ownership of campaign management and operations, programmatic planning, inventory checks, overseeing campaign setup and management. You will be required to develop regular analytical and seasonal campaign reports as well as ensuring desired campaign results and trafficking routines.
- Oversee the execution of programmatic campaigns to ensure the highest standards across our portfolio, in line with client objectives and budgets using leading DSPs
- Build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results for clients
- Test new technologies, data and betas to deliver innovation
- Creating and monitoring programmatic campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, targeting, budget)
- Work with display managers and planners in developing programmatic elements of media plans and support new business pitches
- Be a main day to day contact for programmatic campaign strategies, for internal and external partners
- Support internal product development and implementation in programmatic campaign management
- Review inventory sources to identify buy opportunities and negotiate deals
- Relationship building with publishers and ad technology providers
- Support and mentor junior team members with their training and development
- Develop campaign management processes and best practice
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns.
Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management and optimisation in trading media in DSPs (DV360 experience preferred).
- 2+ Years experience with-in programmatic (agency experience preferred).
- Programmatic planning experience making recommendations for briefs, assisting audience analysis and targeting strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed for internal client and publisher relationship management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad servers and DMP's, inventory sources, bid and buy types.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, working with all agency departments as well as working alone.
- Natural ability to build relationships with publishers, ad tech suppliers and clients as well as internally.
- Broad understanding of data.
- Great attention to detail
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of third party adservers and ad traffcking, in particular in DCM
- SQL, MS Excel knowledge
- Experience working with datasets
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our ForwardPMX Thinking...
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know