Digital Content Editor
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team in order to guarantee high editorial standards
- Deliver a high quality of work in line with business' digital marketing standards
- Manage content of company website, incl. videos, digital blogs and case studies
- Deliver digital insights and findings back to the business
- Strive to improve the company's online marketing presence
What You'll Bring:
- Experienced, motivated and confident Digital Content Executive
- Significant content management and digital publishing experience as well as a meticulous eye for detail.
- Strong English language and grammar skills are essential.
- Experience of Sitecore, PhotoShop, Google Analytics and social media platforms is advantageous.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.