- Continuous R&D opportunities with various tech courses & conferences.
- Diverse & inclusive environment.
- Forward-thinking, language agnostic & technology-first business.
What skills you'll need
- Broad range of understanding across multiple technology ecosystems, as well as keeping up with the latest technical trends.The more adaptable you are, the better.
- Great understanding of the full design to implementation process, from solution design through to coding.
- Proven exposure to various cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace etc.).
- Background in an internal/technical leadership position, with excellent communication & client/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working with an understanding of various CI/CD, automation & configuration tools.
- Sigificant understanding of the importance of security, data management and emerging technology.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
Joining an innovative delivery team in Bristol, you'll be focused on building a variety of both greenfield & on-going solutions across a primarily blue chip client base. You will act as the technical leader on a particular project, covering everything from solution design through to technical delivery & client maturity assessments, remaining hands-on with development as and when needed. Some examples of recent projects include the build of a new cloud-based platform for a British Retailer as well as the development of a cloud-based solution for a global television broadcaster! No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with. As a consultancy there will be times that you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something you must be open to as well.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of a competitive salary and a tight-knit team to collaborate with, the company will offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, a great pension scheme, competitive rewards structure as well as free treats in the office, tech talks and regular socials (sports days, weekly bootcamps, "lunch & learns", summer weekends away)! They pride themselves on progression offering plenty of scope to cross-train into other areas, as well regular access to various tech conferences and courses to upskill in any areas you may not be as confident.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to find out more.