Consumer Marketing Manager
Your new company
Legal & General are one of the UK's leading financial services, achieving great success by focusing on existing and new clients to provide them with services that suit their needs.
This is an enthusiastic and driven employer offering you the opportunity to develop and progress within your marketing career, and many more benefits.
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic generalist marketeer to make an impact in this large well-established financial firm. Working in a dynamic environment, this role will manage the end to end process of consumer marketing plans, both online and offline.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong analytical skills and evidence of budgetary management
- Confidently communicate and influence with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast-growing division
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal English, with the ability to produce copy to publication standards
- Experience of working with and managing creative agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and creative evaluation in place
- IT skills - excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages
- Considerable experience of working in a marketing function or creative agency
- Preferably considerable experience of working within a UK financial services organization or UK financial services clients
- Ideally man-management experience
What you'll get in return
Legal & General reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. They offer a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.