A leading public sector organisation based in Wakefield
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for an Events Coordinator to join their busy Marketing & Communications team. This role is responsible for supporting in the organisation of all in house and external events.
- Organising all in house and external events
- Planning - identification of venue, equipment etc.
- Budgeting - support with event budgeting and control
- Audience identification - compile invite lists and collate responses
- Develop print and online invites
- Hosting - on-the-day logistics and participation as an ambassador for the organisation
- Collation of event information so that this can be analysed and reviewed
- Assist in monitoring marketing spend including compilation of regular reports
- Support the Marketing & Communications team when timely additional resource is needed.
- Previous events planning experience
- A good understanding of event operations and logistics
- A good understanding of event health and safety
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise a complicated workload
- Good written and oral communication skills
If you have the above experience and would be interested in learning more about the opportunity or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Hays Marketing on 0113 200 3755.
Apply for Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly