Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager - Interim
£20ph - £22ph depending on experience
A forward thinking public sector organisation based in Wakefield
Due to an increase in workload, my client is actively looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to provide comprehensive marketing and communications plans/strategies for a number of business units, using a variety of methods.
- Planning, developing and implementing effecting marketing and communication campaigns for business units, across all channels to targeted audiences
- Drive and manage any change and integration programmes, developing key messages and maintaining a close liaison with all stakeholder groups to ensure and deliver effective, timely and sensitive communications.
- Write and edit copy for online and print materials, for a range of target audiences
- Writing and issuing press releases and case studies, interviewing staff and service users, building positive relationships with journalists and news media to promote the organisation and its activities
- Drive and implement online/digital communications, providing and managing content for the website, intranet, extranet and social media and e-newsletters.
- Develop marketing materials, including: leaflets, signage, posters/banners, newsletters, presentations, graphs and charts, social media collateral etc, working within the organisation's corporate identity and brand guidelines.
- Experience in a Marketing & Communications role within a public sector organisation
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing engaging content online and offline
- Strong experience working with media and press to promote positive engagement
- Campaign experience - online and offline
If you are immediately available and looking for a temporary opportunity, with the above experience as a Marketing & Communications Manager, please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Oswald on 0113 2003755
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly