PPC Manager A fantastic opportunity to join a global banking firm as a PPC Manager
Your new company
An international bank with offices in Central London are looking to introduce and implement digital business experiences. Providing banking services all over the globe, the company has been able to develop and grow strong relationships with successful, international and national client. They are looking to expand their digital presence in the market to grow their customer basis.
Your new role
As a PPC Manager, you will be devising and implementing paid search strategies and setting and maintaining campaign KPIs. Working across several paid media projects with various existing and new clients. Additionally, you will be delivering convertible traffic needed to grow the business whilst maintaining a positive ROI. You will be building social media ad campaign across all defined social channels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of PPC and AdWords campaign management and monitoring
- 2 years' experience within Paid media and/or biddable media
- Experience in social media advertising (Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast - paced environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and experience with paid social would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 or temp. equivalent based on experience. Based in Central London with excellent transport links and just a short walk from numerous desirable amenities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.