Senior Digital Designer - Beauty/Luxury
Are you a Senior Digital Designer or Digital Designer?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience managing Digital Design projects?
Do you have experience creating unique imagery for Beauty or Luxury?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The Luxury Beauty company based in Central London is looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their creative team and take responsibility for their in-house Digital Design studio.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer/Digital Designer with experience managing a Digital design studio covering everything from managing photoshoots to creating animated GIF's.
This role's mission is to manage a Digital Design studio as well as managing a number of Digital Design projects with could cover everything from advert materials right through to online web content. This role will support the social media & digital teams with content.
The company is a global name in the Luxury Beauty market and have continued to innovate and create class-leading brand even in an ever-increasing competitive market.
As a Senior Digital Designer you will join our successful Creative/Digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Develop and pro-actively manage the Digital Design process from concept through to delivery.
- Design and deliver communication assets for the UK and Global Marketing channel inline with the brand guidelines/objectives
- Create online asset for the global website including landing pages, digital banners, and buttons
- Creating all B2C & B2B Email, including partner and affiliate banners.
- Mentor junior members of the team (this will include Junior & Middleweight Designers)
- Ideate and executive in-hour photo shoots to support digital campaigns
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Digital Design, worked in a digital environment and have experience writing copy for Beauty or Luxury sectors. They will also have ideally they will have worked in digital agencies previously and is prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
The Senior Digital Designer role requires the following experience:
- Degree in a related field
- Senior experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of all key delivery channels across digital platforms with a demonstrable portfolio
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash and Illustrator
- Proficient in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Ability to design email newsletters and understanding of coding HTML and CSS
- The ability to design promo graphics, banners (static and animated and landing pages)
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence
- Ability to work to deadlines and standards with minimum supervision
- Ability to easily liaise between print and digital artwork with exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of luxury brands and being commercially aware
- Previous work in fashion, beauty or spa market preferable
- Understanding of responsive web development with mobiles and tablets in mind preferable
- Proven UX/UI Design ability preferable
- Exposure to other web design languages such as CSS3 and HTML5 preferable
Title: Senior Digital Designer
Salary: £45k - £55k - with Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division