Client Leadership Partner - Global Agency
4 days left
- Job Role
- Group Account Director
Client Leadership role across a leading technology brand within a Global media agency.
This is a senior level position where a proven track record is required to support the Global Client Lead to build a real partnership with client teams; to drive network leadership; to lead key project teams; and to enable best practice.
Ideally you’ll have a broad experience of client and network leadership and will be a strong media practitioner with proven planning skills and a good digital understanding.
Salary in line with Partner level. Based in Central London.
The client is a leading technology brand with a reputation for high-end, innovative products. They are active across UK, US, APAC and increasingly Europe. The Partner role, based in London within this expanding global team is a critical central role working across disciplines (brand & performance) and the network (c 40 countries) as well as client stakeholders.
Skills & Experience;
- Significant communications experience, ideally including prior multi-national/global experience.
- Local market media experience as a media planner with a strong media understanding is critical ideally online & offline.
- Global/Regional experience managing multi-national accounts with regular network contact and strong collaboration skills.
- Experience of working on clients with multiple brands/products and adept at managing multiple stakeholders
- Collaborative with proven ability to lead and develop a team and to work with clients and partner agencies in a seamless way
- Proven project management skills to be able to manage multiple workflows and to drive delivery and results
- Fluent in all aspects of media with strong digital understanding.
- Commercially driven and forward thinking looking to develop new services that respond to client challenges
Apply for Client Leadership Partner - Global Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly