Designer (In House)
5 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
Designer (In House)
Permanent, Full Time
Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AD
Introducing Bulldog Skincare for Men
Bulldog Skincare for Men is an award-winning skincare company, started by two friends in a spare bedroom in West London 10 years ago and now selling in 27 markets across the world.
We’re known for our brilliantly formulated skincare products, which are purpose built for the specific needs of men’s skin. For regular, sensitive, oil prone, and mature skin, Bulldog has the answer, presented in a straightforward and characterful way to help men look and feel their best. You might also be surprised to know that Bulldog has always pushed boundaries to formulate its products as ethically as possible - from our revolutionary bamboo razor, to never using microbeads, ingredients from animal sources, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colours. We were also the first men’s skincare brand in the world to use sugarcane as a raw material in our packaging. It’s this disruptive approach that means we are the driver of growth in our category in the UK and other markets, and we have very exciting plans to accelerate our growth in the immediate future. We’re looking for an In House Designer to play a key role in this exciting period.
An Opportunity to get Your Paws On
Bulldog’s In-House Designer owns how we bring the brand to life. Bulldog was built on progressive and high quality design. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the brand’s visual identity, the management and usage of its identity globally and the creation and development of assets across all channels. This role is full time, office based.
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain Bulldog’s brand guidelines across all major brand touchpoints including product, print, digital, and point of sale/ in-store, globally.
- Responsibility for giving feedback and guidance to other users of the brand guidelines on their appropriate usage
- Develop Christmas gifting design concepts and final artwork, contribute to the structural and physical development of the Christmas gifts
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to create creative assets for use online and Bulldog’s own websites
- Work with UK and International teams to develop design concepts and materials
- Development and production/supply of ad hoc design requests
- Like everyone else at Bulldog, we expect the Designer to play a role in the team, helping where needed and driving the culture of the business
The Attributes We Are Looking For
- Experienced Designer with an outstanding creative track record and skill-set working with similar brands
- A strong creative skill-set is required including the ability to develop multiple creative routes for each project
- Organised, thorough, with the ability to juggle short term and long term projects.
- Experience working with third party agencies and point of sale manufacturers
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding design
- Proficient in using Adobe Create Suite, 3D Rendering Software (skills in video, illustration and animation would be advantageous)
In return you'll receive excellent career development, autonomy and flexibility, the chance to work with a great team, bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and the opportunity to really make your mark.
Apply for Designer (In House)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly