Test Engineer. Cambridge. Permanent. My client specialising in device security in the IoT space, is looking for a Test Engineer to join the growing team. As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for understanding the requirements for new features and identifying how these requirements will be tested. You will also be a part of planning test improvements and CI improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of test frameworks e.g. Pytest
- Experience with writing tests - both unit and system level
- Experience of CI
- Knowledge of DevOps tools e.g. Ansible, Docker
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting e.g. Bash, Powershell
- Experience with Jenkins
If you are a Test Engineer looking for a new opportunity, please apply to Amy George at IC Creative, email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact 01189 077 882 for further information.
Apply for Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly