Chipping Campden, The Cotswolds (with occasional visits to the Evesham site)
Our client is known for exceptional design, quality and functionality. The family-run company is an international brand with an extensive range of award-winning kitchen knives and utensils, cutlery and other tableware.
Run by the second generation of the family, our client holds two Queens awards for their outstanding products and has been operating out of the Old Silk Mill in Chipping Campden since 1955.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for an eCommerce Manager to join their team and drive online product sales. Internally, this role is known as Online Marketplace Manager.
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-based bonus
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 24 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company discounts
If you have experience of selling via online platforms such as Amazon and eBay, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s most respected brands.
In this entirely new position, you will have the freedom to take full ownership of your role and make a real impact on our client’s online presence.
They value creativity, diligence, honesty and resourcefulness. They are proud of their history and are excited about what lies ahead. If you think you could help them write the next chapter of their success story, they’d love to hear from you.
As the eCommerce Manager, you will maximise our client’s online product sales, primarily focusing on Amazon, marketplace electronic retailers and other third party partners.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Customer Connectivity, you will:
- Develop our client’s product category, channel and eTail strategies
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce consistent messages across all digital output
- Monitor and maximise account turnover and profit on all accounts
- Maintain a promotional roadmap calendar and budget
- Update features, titles and other SKU content to increase SEO
- Review and track customer questions and product reviews
- Liaise with the Supply Chain and Operations teams regarding forecasting and potential supply gaps
To join our client as an eCommerce Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience of selling on various online platforms, including Amazon and eBay
- Experience in category management, forecasting and inventory management
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to communicate insights to technical and non-technical audiences
Ideally, you’ll have a bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, communications or related field. Experience of POS analysis would also be beneficial.
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Marketplace Manager, Online Marketplace Manager, eCommerce Trading Manager, Amazon & eCommerce Manager or eCommerce Consultant.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge eCommerce Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday