DevOps Engineer, Central London. Up to £75k
This award-winning technology marketing agency with a large blue-chip client base is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their fun and friendly team. If you’re a DevOps Engineer looking for a role that will help kick on your career, then this unique opportunity could be ideal for you!
We’re looking for a brilliant DevOps Engineer who has experience in Linux, MySQL with a focus on CI/CD ideally in a google (Java) environment.
The ideal DevOps Engineer will have worked within an environment of 500+ users and will have administered and have knowledge of cloud-based virtual servers, platforms and networks. A solid understanding of Linux, MySQL based skill sets with a focus on CI/CD ideally in a google (Java) environment, compute instances, security best practice, Dev Ops tools and a solid understanding of networking will be required.
As DevOps Engineer you will be required to:
- Be familiar with Linux and MySQL.
- CI/CD ideally in a google (Java) environment
- Own and troubleshoot technical issues with a focus on 'BAU’
- Manage and capacity plan storage requirements
- Create documented procedures
- Monitor and patch server infrastructure
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to maintain the integrity of our data/voice systems, business application servers and information databases
Also as DevOps Engineer, you’re required skills are as follows:
- Using Dev-Ops tooling (e.g. Octopus, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Git, etc)
- Experience of working with virtualised infrastructure
- Experience in firewall administration
- Knowledge of networking, subnetting, VPN
If you think this role suits you down to a T, please do apply to this DevOps Engineer as soon as possible quoting reference SP005
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/