QA Engineer - Contract
3 months +
Global tech company is looking for a QA Engineer to help test a wide range of technologies
As the QA Engineer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of automated tests - running within a CI environment, ensuring the quality of the cloud web service platform and device side components for android - working with developers to continually improve the product quality.
This QA Engineer will have a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Bash, Python, SQL, Linux
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementing Acceptance, Integration, Unit and Performance tests
- Testing RESTful web service technologies
- Good familiarity with version control and build tools (Git / Maven / Gradle / Jenkins)
- Java 8/Spring
- Knowledge of testing mobile applications
- Amazon Web Services (eg. Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudformation)
- Awareness of PKI and cryptography principles
- Docker and Docker compose
Apply for QA Engineer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly