Digital Content Manager
We seek a talented Digital Content Manager with a passion for all things digital to join a leading provider of travel experiences.
The Digital Content team manages content for multiple websites and products across multiple languages in multiple time zones. The team is the go-to point for all content updates across the web development cycle and ensures that content is correct, synchronised and up-to-date at all times in the live Production environment.
The Digital Content Manager will drive the implementation of all campaigns, new features and content updates as well as managing the delivery of digital assets to the correct technical, design, and content specifications
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives (e.g. email marketing, content integration across websites and apps, and bespoke microsite creation) to ensure brand consistency, quality assurance, user engagement and a positive customer experience
- Lead and motivate the Digital Content team, including weekly team meetings, objectives setting, performance assessments and skills development
- Understand and support stakeholders’ needs and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work alongside technology counterparts and third party Sitecore developers to prioritise, manage, communicate and resolve content-related Sitecore issues
- Own the monthly translation/technology forum and ensure actions are executed and communicated
- Be a Sitecore and CMS SME within the Operations team and the wider community, sharing insights into the latest CMS developments and industry advances; proactively analyse and recommend new tools that could improve performance or cost saving
- Work with the Digital Content team to formalise, document and implement CMS process & procedure in line with industry best practice, to support consistent, predictable and accurate content management
Skills and Experience:
This role would suit a candidate with previous management experience in a digital role in a
fast-paced commercial or operational environment.
- Sitecore and potentially other CMS’s
- Management of translation delivery for multiple languages (ideally 10+)
- Proven experience overseeing multiple content channels with a wide and diverse user population
- Understanding of website content, usability, architecture, development and design (Drupal)
- Proven project management skills and/or use of project management platforms
- Stakeholder management
- Strong technical mindset, and ability to understand technology principles and information architecture
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Motivating a team, setting objectives and assessing performance
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- A Degree or Honours qualification specialising in Marketing or Digital Communication
- Ability to define and monitor data-driven improvements
- Prior work with QA and testing teams
- Knowledge of the following is advantageous:
- Mandrill and Umbraco
- A/B testing and optimisation
For more information on this Digital Content Manager role please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment.
Apply for Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly