UX Designer, Exeter, Technology, £400 per day
This is an exciting chance to join a leading technology business at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership, delivering award-winning solutions to a range of sectors.
- The UX Designer is expected to work with the Head of Product, the Product Managers and Business Analysts to lead the validation, concept creation and execution across a wide suite of products for defined initiatives. You will be responsible for the overall visual design and User Experience working with our co-located development and product teams and lead the UX process from start to finish.
- UX is gaining focus within the business and has become a formal part of our value realisation framework. The UX Designer is expected to be able to investigate and understand the individual business requirements and technical limitations of any one of our suite of products and translate this knowledge in line with the overall direction of the company.
- You would be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- The UX Designer will design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and then support the initiative through the development process and conduct post-release evaluation.
- You will need to understand, implement and refine the current UX processes in conjunction with other UX Designers. Additionally, you would be responsible for ensuring all products conform to the existing brand guidelines.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker with strong influencing and communication skills, in order to unite and inspire colleagues and stakeholders.
- Proficient in UX software such as Axure RP Pro, Adobe XD, etc
- Academic background or professional qualification in UX Design
- Demonstrable experience designing for complex systems for web and mobile
- Market research and competitor analysis skills
- Comfortable with analysing metrics to find opportunities to improve product performance
- Outcome oriented, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to run focus groups and facilitate requirements among a range of disparate customers
- Experience of working in partnership with Product Owners to drive timely delivery
- Flexible and resilient – able to adapt positively to changes in the market and Company
- Experience of managing Go to Market and promoting both internally and externally
- Ability to document epic requirements both in tools such as JIRA and in documents
For more information on this exciting UX Design role please contact Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment