Senior Marketing Executive
About The Travel Platform
My travel technology client, a globally recognised social network, has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Marketing Executive to join their team
Founded in 2005 and part of a global marketing group, the company is a world leading travel social network with over 30,000 registered users based in London who are looking to expand their award winning marketing team. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you'll be working on a wide range of marketing campaigns as well as helping to deliver global events within the travel industry.
About The Senior Marketing Executive Role
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will work on a host of exciting marketing campaigns and events that help to bring the PR and travel world together.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Coordination and logistics of large-scale industry events including IMM 2020
* Create top-notch marketing campaigns to target media and exhibitors for IMM2020
* Produce a wide range of marketing campaigns that work across email, social, above-the-line and PR channels
* Develop collaborations with other industry events, such as those of travel industry organisations.
About The Successful Senior Marketing Executive
If you're a first-class marketing strategist and logical thinker who has the energy and passion to work at a world leading social network, this could be your ideal next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Marketing experience ideally working for a travel, media or digital brand.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A real team player with great people skills
* Passion and energy to bring marketing campaigns and events to life.
The Senior Marketing Executive role pays an annual salary of £30,000 plus bonuses based on targets being achieved. OTE of £32,000, depending on performance. The company also offers fantastic benefits, incentives and career progression.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly