Ecommerce Project Launch Manager
Your new company
Autonative is a pioneering e-commerce service provider based in Chichester. Providing the technology and services to assist automotive manufacturers in selling their parts online, currently working with a variety of leading car manufacturers.
Your new role
We are currently seeking a talented e-commerce project launch manager to join our growing team in Chichester, West Sussex. We are managing pan European e-commerce projects with the worlds largest vehicle manufacturers and require an individual to assist with the upkeep of the project as well as assisting our clients in growing the success of their projects.
- Launching automotive eCommerce projects in multiple European markets
- Configuration and launch of eBay stores
- Data management
- Project management
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be able to use your initiative to drive success for the launch of our clients projects
- Strong communicator
- Has a hunger for learning and developing new skills.
- Able to work independently
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- eCommerce experience
- IT literate
What you'll get in return
- Remote-working is negotiable.
- 28 day's holiday (incl. bank holidays).
- Mentoring in excel, data optimisation and e-commerce.
- Regular company outings and vibrant social scene.
- Office located next door to Chichester train station.
- Free on-site parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Ecommerce Project Launch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly