Junior Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Marketing Executive to join an exciting, revolutionary and fast growing tech start-up company in the PropTech sector as a Junior Marketing Manager, based in London.
- Do you love taking ownership of communication planning?
- Do you enjoy leading content delivery and owning social media strategies?
- Are you looking for a lot of responsibility and the ability to thrive in a fast growing company?
- Do you have a strong work ethic and comfortable in taking initiative?
The organisation is transforming the sector through the global rollout of its impressive mobile app platform and they are providing a unique opportunity for an individual to join the company as a Junior Marketing Manager. You will be the sole marketer, leading on all campaigns and communications across both digital and offline functions. You'll be working in modern, shared office space, joining a team of friendly, driven and intelligent professionals who believe wholeheartedly in the market leading product.
You will be highly organised, ambitious and proactive with at least 1 years' experience of creating and delivering engaging marketing campaigns. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and must be able to work independently. You should have strong experience of creating strong copy for blogs and social content, ideally from a tech/software or property background.
- Leading communication planning (multi-channel communications)
- Leading content development and delivery, to include writing proprietary content (articles, blogs, videos) using internal and external data sources
- Taking ownership of campaign delivery and build journeys for delivering specific campaign plans to increase engagement
- Owning the social media strategy; develop content, metrics and learning & optimisation plans
- Managing stakeholders, to include agencies and subject matter experts, to ensure strong, consumercentric and insightful content is developed
- Liaising with our Business Development team to create content and engage the sector in order to create in-bound leads and increase market presence.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns.
- Organised, detailed focused, resourceful mind-set and demonstrates initiative.
- Experience developing marketing communications, including blogs, social media content, client success stories and website content and changes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to understand the audience's needs and tailor the communication for maximum impact.
- Interest in the property and tech industries
- Knowledge of SaaS products
Apply for Junior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly