International eCommerce Manager
- International role with opportunity to Travel.
- Exciting new role driving strategy.
- Massive career growth potential.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 7 people, you’ll report into the MD and will be driving the international growth organically and through acquisition. While your role is a UK position, the brand operates globally so you’ll be liaising with various teams to ensure there is consistent messaging in each region with the opportunity to travel. You will also assist with the due diligence gathering and development of the strategy for the international markets - primarily EMEA and Asia regions.
The focus will be on the overarching strategy, where you will plan and implement eCommerce strategies in line with the global brand. It is really important that you are able to communicate effectively with people at all levels as this will be a large part of your role working across the UK and US teams. Working alongside the Digital and Brand marketing teams you will support with the assets and information to drive the marketing plan for international markets, whilst also planning and implementing A/B testing to evaluate the ongoing playbook.
You will be very analytical with activity delivered and will be planning and supporting the implementation of all email campaigns in line with the promotional platform and will make sure all opportunities are captured.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad eCommerce experience within an international company.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and CRM
- Confident working as part of a team and liaising with members of staff at a range of levels.
- Global experience a must.
There is a competitive salary on offer and the usual benefits package along with a fantastic culture and chance to travel!
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one!
Apply for International eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly