Success Appointments have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager that can join the Retailer to drive the sustained growth in sales and profit through a combination of in-Country brand and marketing strategies that increase market share, market shopper penetration, brand awareness and footfall. Support the growth of both the company and brand reputation through outstanding and relevant market comms.
- Directly responsible for delivering impactful country communications plans that drive brand awareness, brand education and footfall through insightful and market-relevant analysis and development of annual marketing & communications plans.
- Work within European framework and partner with multiple internal Centres of Expertise (COE) to deliver and measure strategic communications across multiple in-country marketing disciplines.
- Liaise with multiple marketing disciplines, namely media, advertising, digital, direct, search, events, content and creative to build robust and measurable country communication plans. Furthermore, manage all communications metrics such as coverage achieved, and social media followers.
- Manage in-Country agency partners for Consumer PR and Social Media – and on occasions participate in pan-European agency meetings.
- Partner with cross-functional management teams across the business to ensure that our communications are engaging, influencing and supporting all relevant activities and goals – e.g. on supporting key seasonal product trading periods and new store openings.
- Participating in managing the country budget, maximising the efficiency of the marketing funds by leveraging pan-European assets particularly imagery, communication stories and public relation stories.
- Deliver in-Country marketing plans that support the local new store openings, refurbishments and relocations programme.
- Oversee and approve local press release stories and translation.
- Take the lead delivery role, partnering with the European Agency network, on external comms, corporate comms, CSR, and crisis communications on the ground
- Be the key country/brand lead in identifying and sometimes delivering internal comms on the back of the Centres of Expertise
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Fluent in English – proven excellent writing and presenting skills.
- International experience, preferable gained in a multi-channel
- Experience of working within a pan-European matrix business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects – end to end.
- Successful track record in communications and local implementation.
- Budget, project and stakeholder management experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Worked in-house (client) or agency-side.
- Press release writing experience.
- A love of retail.
Job Ref LT - 00121
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly