- Be a part of a hugely impressive digital agency.
- Play a key role in the SEO team.
- Great culture and sociable office.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for managing a range of clients, working collaboratively with your team to produce and implement SEO strategies to help grow their rankings and ultimately deliver award-winning campaigns. Your day to day will focus on delivering strategies to grow organic traffic, including building content plans, execution of link building campaigns and content generation.
It’ll be up to you to deliver SEO on-site technical audits and off-site link research, as well as creating and promoting valuable content with the view of earning higher rankings, growing traffic and improving audience engagement. You’ll consistently pitch and present new SEO and content strategies to clients whilst updating and reporting transparently on campaign performance, developing solid relationships along the way.
You’ll also have the opportunity to build a team of SEO Executives around you which is super exciting. This is a great opening for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive SEO experience gained either agency or client side.
- A clear and up-to-date understanding of SEO best practices.
- Background in building links and obeying best practices.
- In-depth knowledge on the on-site technical side of SEO.
- Experience with industry SEO tools including Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, Raven, SEMrush, Screaming Frog.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and manipulation.
- First rate written and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits include generous pension contributions and holiday allowance, impressive learning and development opportunities, modern offices, amazing social events and more.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.