Campaign Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Campaign Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
If you’re a Campaign Manager with expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud then we want to hear from you. In this agency you’ll be the go-to person for all things SFMC, so you’ll need to have a good technical understanding of various products within it. The Campaign Manager we are looking for will be someone who is confident in what they do and able to kick on quickly in a new role.
This role will see you working on email campaigns through SFMC, being able to troubleshoot any issues, work alongside the development and client-servicing teams to deliver emails which go above and beyond client expectations. You’ll be a Campaign Manager who is confident with Ampscript, customer journey planning, deployment and more.
While here you’ll have the opportunity to grow the email output of the agency alongside the account handlers by producing campaigns which achieve client objectives. Is this the Campaign Manager role we are looking for?
Here’s what this Campaign Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of emails through SFMC
- Troubleshooting issues in SFMC
- Collaborating with development and client-servicing teams
- Carrying out data segmentation and customer journey planning
Below is what skills they’re looking for in this Campaign Manager:
- Great understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Experience with Ampscript, customer journey planning, data handling etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you think you’re the Campaign Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch.
Please quote JW853 when applying for this Campaign Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/