Full-Stack Web Developer
- Chance to learn Laravel & VueJS!
- Remote working opportunities & annual bonus scheme.
- £1K annual training budget & excellent scope for career progression & development.
What experience you'll need
- Proven knowledge of PHP.
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS and Sass.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Any knowledge of VueJS or Laravel would be great, but they will offer training if you haven't worked with them before!
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
You will take responsibility for developing & maintaining the companys award-winning web application, taking ownership of implementation to drive the platform forwards. As well as this you will work closely with the Product Owner to ensure all business needs are met on-time, mainly focusing on the technical aspect but also involving yourself in designing UX solutions for any new & existing requirements on the application. The company are looking for self-starters who are open and willing to progress and learn new technologies, eventually taking ownership of their own team and supporting/mentoring junior developers as the business grows.
What youll get in return for your talents
On top of a generous salary (£27-32K) the business offers a range of benefits which includes an annual bonus scheme, company laptop & smartphone, 5% pension, Perkbox membership, life cover and a Cycle2Work scheme. As well as this, there are bi-annual reviews with constant opportunities for progression and you can work remotely up to 3 days a week following probation. Even better again, the business has their own outdoor heated swimming pool for the office to make use of, and are even building their own games room and cafe for early next year!
Sound good to you? Please send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more!