Digital Media Manager
We are seeking people with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and thirst to learn. You will be somebody who is seeking ownership of your work, who wants to see your ideas put into action as part of a startup environment with a progressive culture.
You will be an expert across a wide ranging number of digital media tools and campaign delivery and have best in class knowledge and experience in programmatic planning and DSP implementation.
You will be required to implement and optimise display advertising campaigns across various platforms. With a particular focus on the Google Marketing Platform, specifically DV360 and Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for campaign implementation, optimisation and analysis. You will also support with the mentoring and training of the current Display & Search team.
- Creation of digital media campaign strategy
- Inventory research, client research, competitive landscape analysis
- Traditional display and programmatic campaign set up, trafficking, reporting and optimisation
- Overall DSP account creation & set up
- Define and maintain audience strategy & data
- Ongoing optimisation & strategic feedback
- Performance - Ensure campaign targets are met (e.g. CPA / ROAS)
- Experience managing campaigns of your own, preferably in a media agency environment
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys and real time bidding.
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to senior stakeholders
- Expertise in DSP and ad-serving technologies, specifically DV360 and Campaign Manager within GMP
- Comfortable working with data (1st & 3rd party) to drive insights and recommendations
- Experience in implementing & managing Re-marketing campaigns is advantageous.
- Able to work very accurately with numbers
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent administrative, communication and time management skills
- Experience managing Search (GDN / PPC) campaigns - advantageous
- Experience running eCommerce / Retail campaigns - advantageous
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing Landscape, particularly mobile - advantageous
- Attention to detail - key
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to manage themselves
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Passionate individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
You will possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively.
Apply for Digital Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly