Marketing Analyst/Project Manager
Marketing Analyst/Project Manager 6 month Contract in Weybridge, Surrey
Your new company
One of the worlds leading Television electronics company, If you want to do something extraordinary in your career, this is the place to be. We don't just create technology, services and content. This company enliven senses, capture moments and create new experiences daily. They have been at the forefront of consumer tech for decades, and stay ahead by inspiring and fulfilling curiosity. This is the world you could be part of.
Your new role
My client are looking for a proactive, bright and motivated Marketing Analyst/Project Manager to support their growing information & reporting needs. You will be designing and managing the optimal process, schedule, template, and communication flow to operate Brand Activation(BA) projects on time with maximising the quality of projects and minimising inefficiencies across all BA channels, ranging from A&P budgeting, ATL campaigns to Shop front.
You will lead the design, preparation and communication of standard reporting, templates and executive information that provide detailed insight around main focus areas such as Advertising & Promotional investment and ATL campaigns. You will be creating and maintaining multiple digital campaign KPI Dashboards by channel and market. You will lead the transformation, standardization and optimization of KPI Dashboards across Europe. Ensure a high quality of information in all reporting and data sources and Project Manage advertising campaigns across multiple markets and channels.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a relevant functional area, Marketing Automation or data analyst
- Analytical Skills
- Initiative / Proactivity
- University degree (Marketing, Economics, Engineering or related disciplines)
- EU-Citizenship or working permit require
- Service Focus/Internal and External Customers
- A strategic thinker, and very hands on, pragmatic project manager
- Dynamic and proactive person who uses creativity and teamwork to design and execute solutions to deliver valuable reports
- Extensive technical skills on database (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, advanced excel)
- Demonstrated skills in collecting, aggregating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data
- Practical experience of creating reports and self-serve dashboards
- Digital savvy with preferably experience with marketing automation
- Extensive experience in reporting and Dashboards (Data Validation, Automated Reporting, Tracker Dashboards)
- Experience of designing and managing projects with various stake holders under complex international organizations/operations
- Experience of keeping track with projects with numbers, and address its changes.
- Self-driven with a high degree of sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude and gets things done
What you'll get in return
A six month contract with one of the worlds leading brands, offering a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Analyst/Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly