PPC Account Executive - Rapidly Growing Independent Agency
Job Title: PPC Account Executive - Rapidly Growing Independent Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £25K to £30K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, in-depth training plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, free food, socials
About The Digital Agency
Opportunity for a PPC Account Executive to join a growing independent digital marketing agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach. They are a mid-sized team led by some of the industry's most prominent experts, and they have multiple offices. Due to their innovative data led approach and they have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. They've also developed their own suite of cutting edge marketing tools and technologies. The PPC Account Executive will be joining a digital marketing agency who place great importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, a large training budget, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The PPC Account Executive
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client is seeking an ambitious PPC Account Executive to join their dynamic team in their London office.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Account Executive:
* Work on PPC and shopping campaigns for key clients
* Develop your PPC skills through implementing, optimising and evaluating campaigns
* Work closely with the Account Manager to grow the client relationship and retain accounts
* Present to clients and internal teams
* Gain knowledge and exposure in wider channels like social
You'll be an ambitious and passionate digital marketer, looking to build on your PPC experience and develop new skills at an award winning and supportive digital marketing agency.
Skills and experience needed for the PPC Account Executive role:
* 12+ month's experience managing PPC and shopping campaigns, either agency side or in-house
* Strong excel and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
* Comfortable managing PPC budgets
* Proactive and entrepreneurial mind-set
For more information about the PPC Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for PPC Account Executive - Rapidly Growing Independent Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly