Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
If you're a Digital Marketing Executive with a flair for website management and with demonstrable experience writing and developing content for digital channels (web, blogs, and promotional activity), but also keen to experience the whole marketing mix, then we'd love to hear from you!
Our client is a very well-established specialist online retailer with more than 3,000 employees across 24 European countries, the USA, Canada and South Africa (so, it goes without saying there will be opportunities to travel for the right person!). Not only do they take pride in developing their staff, but they recompense hard work and talent with genuinely fantastic rewards - and what's more they offer a fun yet hard-working environment with all the mod cons!
The main purpose of this role is to drive customer interaction, engagement, and sales through a range of online and some traditional marketing activities, including email campaigns, competitions, promotions and improvements to on-site content.
As the Digital Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Director with planning and assisting with the development and maintenance of the Marketing calendar for B2C & retail partners.
- Liaising with retail partners to improve site execution and optimisation.
- Managing the development and implementation of on-site content. Work closely with Content Marketing and with Designers and Developers to produce high-quality banners, landing pages and other on and off-site content.
- Ensuring existing content is accurate and up-to-date, and that messages are consistent across all platforms and channels (websites, creator software, app).
- Liaising with Content Marketing to generate and implement ideas for blogs, competitions, promotions, and occasions (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc).
- Assisting with integrated marketing campaigns. Using insight to measure campaign success and inform future campaigns.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure that brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Assisting with user journey testing, highlighting any bugs and issues to the Designers & Developers.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign and website metrics and making recommendations to drive improvements.
- Monitoring competitor activity and conducting competitor analysis.
- Working with technical integration and marketing teams (both UK and internationally) on new product launches, ensuring that products and pricing are implemented correctly.
This is genuinely an exciting opportunity for a passionate writer to drive the digital content for this B2C e-commerce company!
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have previous experience maintaining and developing content for online channels as well as supporting the traditional off-site elements and integrated marketing campaigns.
If that sounds like you then send us your CV today!