Head of Talent (3-4 days per week)
5 days left
- Job Role
- Internal Communications Manager
Head of Talent (3-4 days per week), London – Up to £72k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Head of Talent who has a passion for people. You’ll be looking after teams to make sure they’re happy and thriving. You’ll be strategic in how to get the best talent, and keep them. This is not a recruitment role.
Because of this agency’s huge expansion plans they are looking to recruit a new Head of Talent to take control of various teams development. You’ll be responsible for all progression plans, training and monitor progress.
This Head of Talent will have a flexible approach to developing new recruits and established team members. We’re ideally looking for a Head of Talent who has experience of working in a creative agency. You’ll use your knowledge of creative agency life to bring people together to create the very best creative campaigns.
This is very much a forward thinking role. This Head of Talent will focus on internal, senior, group-wide teams with responsibility for the resourcing and development of top talent. You’ll partner senior managers to ensure the teams are properly utilised and engaged.
This agency will consider current Head of Talent Managers, but also someone who experience of managing large teams.
This Head of Talent will:
- Identify trends in training needs and source the relevant courses, managing the strategic deployment of the training budget
- Identify high performers and create development plans for them
- Support managers with succession planning and talent mapping
- Assist managers with the appraisal process and identify any themes that may occur
- Have a sensitive tone within the agency and make recommendations to Senior Management with regards to company culture initiatives
If you think you’re the Head of Talent we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. We want to hear from the right Head of Talent.
Please quote AP861 when applying for this This Head of Talent role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Head of Talent (3-4 days per week)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly