- Sustainable eCommerce business committed to protecting the environment.
- Unique opportunity for an eCommerce Assistant to join a passionate team.
- Ethical, natural product range.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on ensuring every order is processed accurately via the eCommerce website, Amazon and Ebay, guaranteeing products are delivered on time. You’ll process the bulk mailing of customers’ orders and act as the key link in communication, handling all queries, concerns and returns.
You’ll be responsible for the ordering, issuing and inventory of stock, uploading new products onto the website and editing the text and imagery of existing products. Working alongside the Social Media Manager, you’ll also assist with creating content for promotions, offers and newsletters.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple projects at once and use their initiative to anticipate problems before they even happen.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage several tasks at once.
- First rate communication and customer service skills.
- Ideally you’ll come from a retail/ eCommerce background – maybe you’re currently working as an eCommerce Assistant, Web Assistant or Web Administrator.
- Passion for sustainability and natural products.
- You will need a care to get to this remote, scenic location.
Salary will range between £18-25k, entirely dependent on experience and maybe a little more for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.