Digital Marketing Manager - B2B
Digital Marketing Manager - B2B
Joining our London office, you'll work as part of the Marketing and Brand team and report into the Head of Marketing and Brand. You'll have the chance to build a Digital Marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement, create leads for fast paced Business Development (BD) team, and increase customer retention. You will also have some knowledge of our target audiences (HR, Recruitment and CSR professionals and the odd CEO!) and have very strong knowledge on channels where content will be shared to get best exposure and uptake.
You will get to work closely with the Content Marketing Manager and internal thought leaders to create and share engaging content including, emails, online blogs, promoting press coverage and importantly sharing back via analytics the success of content. You will also be the bridge with our Tele Marketers to provide them with reports on who is engaging with us and where they are in our new business funnel, in order to them to pick up the phone confidently knowing they have interacted with the content online.
With some experience under your belt, you want to take your love of digital comms and social media and creative to build a whole new Digital Marketing Strategy from scratch. And working closely with our internal thought leaders, designers, you'll spend time collaborating over a coffee and asking lots of questions to ensure we are sharing content that is creating the right conversations.
You will be up to date on all things Digital and ensuring the company are working to key trends, whether that be launching new social campaigns or Digital ad campaigns. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. So, you'll need to bring a sense of humour along with your hashtag skills.
Surrounded by a talented growing team. Using different digital platforms and analytics tools, you'll carefully craft a Digital Marketing strategy off the back off propositions and customer personas - you will live and breathe our customer's needs! And then create everything from social media campaigns, SEO, PPC and provide timely reports to support the team to approach customers engaging with us. You will also own and run the our website - which is being redeveloped now!, And with a curious mindset, you'll develop innovative ways to tell the company story online and be able to show the ROI of Digital Marketing.
- Create and follow a Digital Marketing strategy for all of our B2B activity, utilising all our current platforms, email, website, social media as well as building new campaigns
- Ensuring we have clarity of brand proposition online for business customers
- Working closely with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure the content you are sharing is on brand and landing where it needs to reach your KPIs
- Create and publish consistent content to each stakeholder
- Keep up to date with new trends and developments
- Maintain social media presence
- Measure success of all activity in order to improve and guide the Content Marketing Manager
- Send emails to target audience with relevant content and track email success and track conversions
- Own the website and ensure it is being kept up to date and provide monthly reports
- Produce clear reports for Tele Marketers, highlighting leads of them to contact
- Taking the brief directly from internal teams and defining campaigns and results
- Supporting PR agency with promoting their coverage and drive SEO to the website
- Supporting the Marketing Manager ensuring we are shouting about our innovate events from the roof tops! To drive sign ups, but also position us a experts
- Supporting on webinar content and ensuring these are run successfully on our website
Skills / experience:
- Knowledge of employer branding and B2B activity
- Strong understanding of each social media channel and online advertising - PPC, display advertising, AdWords
- Confident in using Google Analytics
- Confident in using CMS
- Being able to report on the success of paid advertising
- Evidencing lead generation: traffic/ web leads/ contacts/ inbound requests/
- Having clear targets and KPIs for activity, and of course hitting them!
- Experience within an agency environment
- Ability to rationalise your ideas and tell the story behind them.
- Experience of using different tones of voice and writing for different platforms
- Strong strategic skills
- Comfortable talking to all types of people and the ability to influence their opinions
- Keen to develop your skills and push yourself
- Experience of briefing your ideas to other creative teams and oversee the work
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to think on your feet