Digital Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Chalfont St Peter, Bucks
Working days: Monday to Friday
Salary circa: £22,000
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits include: free onsite parking, group personal pension, corporate induction training, excellent training in epilepsy, DBS paid, generous holiday entitlement, employee assistance programme
Worldwide, over 60 million people have seizures (many in developing countries) making it the most common serious neurological condition in the world. More than 500,000 people have epilepsy in the UK - that is about one in every 100. For anyone with epilepsy, having seizures, the fear of having seizures, and their unpredictability, impacts upon all areas of life, including education, employment, driving, leisure, safety and personal relationships.
Epilepsy Society’s Vision is a full life for everyone affected by epilepsy. We want everyone affected by epilepsy to have the best opportunity for a full life – as free from seizures as possible. We set out to make a difference to every person affected by epilepsy whatever their background, however seriously it affects them, and whether they have the condition themselves or are close to someone with epilepsy.
The charity’s mission is: “To enhance the quality of life of people affected by epilepsy by promoting public awareness and education, by undertaking research and by delivering specialist medical care and support services.”
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
We have an exciting new marketing role helping to shape how Epilepsy Society are using digital marketing channels. We need someone to support the Channel Marketing Manager reach new people online, drive income and help us to achieve our mission.
You'll support the Channel Marketing Manager in leading the development of our ambitious Facebook advertising programme, running digital fundraising campaigns from start to finish - creating ads, building emails, optimising paid digital activity, reporting on results and ensuring that they deliver to target.
This role would suit someone with experience of digital marketing looking to take their career to the next level or a graduate who is genuinely passionate about digital marketing, ready to be trained to become a high level digital specialist. Your first project will be an innovative Facebook ‘acceleration’ advertising project, with all training provided.
- To work with the Channel Marketing Manager to build and manage our digital marketing channels
- To act as a gatekeeper for the website, optimising content, auditing and using marketing techniques to increase visits, reach and conversions
- Develop creative channel content using various platforms and digital packages
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, including prioritisation and working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Creative person with experience of using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of posting and creating content for social media
To apply, please send your CV and a supporting statement (maximum 2 pages) clearly explaining how you meet the person specification for this role.
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring) check will be required before appointment is confirmed.
Closing date: 11 November 2019
We reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants: please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Epilepsy Society is registered as a Disability Confident Committed Employer (Level 1): if a candidate declares a disability and meets the minimum requirements of the role they will be considered for interview.
Apply for Digital Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Channel Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Gerrards Cross
- Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Gerrards Cross
- Digital / Online Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Gerrards Cross
- Social Media Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Gerrards Cross
- PPC Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Gerrards Cross