Global Digital Marketing Director
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing businesses in the health and wellness sector in Europe, offering a truly personalised experience.
As the Global Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the strategic, technical development and delivery of online marketing including paid media, SEO, display, PR, Influencer Marketing and retargeting. You will be the link between the creative brand team and the operational delivery team, working closely with them to ensure the optimum customer experience across their established European market, whilst also looking to enter new ones.
Reporting directly into one of the co-founders and Chief Commercial Officer, this is a hands-on role that will require a high level of analytical and technical skill, looking at customer insight, attribution and business insights to optimise returns on marketing activity. You will manage a large team and a substantial marketing budget so must have strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills as well as knowledge of e-commerce, shopper behaviour and DTC practices.
This role would suit a Digital Marketing specialist with solid experience in acquisition in a client-side role (within a business that has an e-commerce or DTC channel) and demonstrable experience in influencing extensive networks of internal stakeholders.
- Leader of all marketing channels – Heads and Leads and in charge of all global marketing measures.
- Close collaboration with the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Innovation Officer to ensure execution of the company’s innovation roadmap and support global omni-channel expansion.
- Ownership of the global digital marketing budget and responsible for defining strategic objectives, setting targets, success metrics and delivering on the business case and company objectives.
- Building strategies and overseeing optimisation of the D2C business and measurement of customer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives and remarketing to deliver incremental sales and enable customer loyalty.
- Lead the utilisation of data-driven methodology, analyses and measurements to improve the effectiveness of all marketing channels.
- Proven senior leadership experience in driving consumer acquisition across marketing channels such as PPC, Display, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, PR, Influencer Marketing and Retargeting.
- Data-driven and detail-orientated, with the ability to look at problems at both granular and strategic levels – strong analytics.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A strong leader with excellent people management skills
- Dynamic entrepreneur and problem solver with a high result orientation – used to working in a fast and agile manner and good performance under pressure.
- You are a strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships and excellent at internal stakeholder management.
- Open to future relocation to a Western Europe geography or happy with 50% business travel.
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.