Account Executive (Behaviour Change)
Account Executive (Behaviour Change), Central London – Up to £27k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Executive who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Executive role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives for people in the UK.
You’ll be working with a major UK government department who’s work strongly influences public policy. As Account Executive, you’ll be ensuring that marketing, advertising and communications campaigns are delivered on time and on brief.
This Account Executive role is for someone who is looking to work on important nationally-focussed behaviour change campaigns that really make an impact. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in politics and current affairs.
Here’s what this Account Executive would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of marketing channels
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
- Work closely with clients
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Experience, or an interest in, handling public sector campaigns
- Experience, or an interest in, working on behaviour change campaigns
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised
- Desire to progress in your career
Are you the Account Executive we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SS561e when applying for this Account Executive role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/