Golang Developer, Central London – Up to £40-65K DOE plus benefits
This small but scaling tech company is modernising financial markets. They build foundational technology to bring trust, remove friction, and enhance experiences for both people and enterprise.
This tech team is behind the earliest and most innovative blockchain projects to date. Using this proven expertise, they collaborate with the public and private sectors alike to drive policy, regulation and cultural change.
They’re currently looking for a Golang Developer to join a rapidly growing organisation based in London.
Although we are looking for a person with strong Golang programming experience, we’re not necessarily looking for someone with years of experience in software development, it is more about the person taking responsibilities and their willingness to see under the hood of the projects and learn quickly.
This Golang Developer will need to have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Go.
- Relational and non-relational database technologies.
- Coding practices, working with “Git” and have “GitHub” collaboration skills.
- Distributed technologies, e.g. ZMQ.
- Code quality, BDD/TDD and software development best-practice.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
Are you a Golang Developer with:
- Experience in the FinTech Space.
- A Github account with Golang side projects.
- Ideally but not necessary experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building the internal tooling for the deployment and analysis of deployed technologies.
We’re also looking for a Golang Developer who’s:
- A highly motivated self-starter able to join a small, but expanding team and hit the ground running.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Happy to work independently or as part of a team.
- Happy to work at all stages of a product's lifecycle, from the first line of code to the upkeep and improvement.
Here’s the benefits this Golang Developer will have:
- A modern office with a rooftop.
- Plenty of healthy snacks, fruit, and drinks in the office
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- 28 holidays per year, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours in line with company requirements
Are you the Golang Developer that this high-flying fin-tech business need right now? If you’re the Golang Developer we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference AP889.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com