Social Media Executive
Exciting opportunity for a Social Media professional to join a fast-growing EdTech business in London
Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing EdTech startup who have created a gamified learning app to allow students, parents and teachers to take more control over their learning programme. This business is at an extremely exciting stage of their growth - they are about to launch their first commercial product. They offer a bespoke, tailor-made learning experience which enables users to learn at their own pace via their App as well as live lessons, creating an inclusive learning experience. From their London-based office, they are leading the charge to become one of the the most sought-after pieces of education technology in the UK.
Your new role
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok & Snapchat
- Create strong online community of potential customers - parents and students
- Follow and refine social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote our brand messages
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Start-up experience (desirable)
- App-based product experience (desirable)
- Passionate about education and social media
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an excellent salary of up to £30,000+ generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.