Digital Marketing Assistant
1 day left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Title: eCommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant
Based: Shildon, Co. Durham
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
About the company
Our client is a Shildon, Co. Durham-based product innovations company. They design interesting new products to solve modern lifestyle problems. They market and sell them to both consumers and business customers here in the UK and also increasingly internationally.
They have an exciting new opportunity available for an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team, to help maintain the company websites and boost online presence across multiple platforms.
The role will have a heavy emphasis on social media objectives, branding, and online marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, collaborating, and executing digital marketing campaigns on social media, paid, and organic platforms.
- Design, build and increase our social media presence.
- Help develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- New business generation focus.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC.
- Raise brand awareness.
- Utilise strong analytical ability across multiple channels.
They are looking for a good team player with a flexible attitude to work. You must be able to adapt and fit in with the culture of a young, entrepreneurial company. You will be confident on the telephone, as some customer contact will be involved.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge, ability and/or experience of:
- Experienced e-commerce product listing including Amazon SEO.
- Experienced in SEO/SEM
- Experienced in WordPress / Woo-commerce
- Experienced in the use of Facebook Business Manager, Instagram,
- Excellent Copywriting Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, independent, and a confident worker
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of campaign scheduling (Later, Hootsuite)
- Experience in eCommerce management.
- Experience in optimising landing pages.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Closing date: Thursday 17th September 2020
Please click 'Apply' - you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further instructions on how to submit your application. Please note, even though the job board may ask you to upload a CV, you are not applying at this stage.
No agencies please.
Apply for Digital Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly