ASO Account Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
ASO Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This ASO agency are going from strength to strength at the moment. Working with big name clients in ecommerce and retail, you’ll be an ASO Account Manager working with various departments within the agency to improve mobile revenue by working on ASO, conversion optimisation, strategy and paid media.
Are you the ASO Account Manager we want to hear from someone preferably with a mobile background, having insight to the market and knowing what works for clients. You’ll be working to understand client needs and working on strategy, execution, management and reporting of campaigns. If you’re an ASO Account Manager who is great with data, we want to hear from you.
As ASO Account Manager you’ll be knowledgeable of mobile marketing channels, and how to improve their mobile presence. Is this the kind of ASO Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as ASO Account Manager:
- Working on ASO (app store optimisation)
- Managing paid media campaigns
- Using analytics tools to measure effectiveness and provide data to optimise campaigns
- Working closely with clients and various departments within the agency
- Improving performance of campaigns and in turn, revenue
This is what they’re looking to see in this ASO Account Manager:
- Good knowledge of ASO and mobile marketing
- Agency experience beneficial
- Great with analytics and reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to progress in your career and develop new skills
If you think you’re the ASO Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW971 when applying for this ASO Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.coem/
Apply for ASO Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly