3 days left
- Job Role
- Insight and Research
Design Researcher (Bray, Ireland) – Up to €70,000 DOE plus benefits
Everyone at this innovative business shares the same goal, to elevate human potential. That’s about creating future product experiences that enable people to achieve incredible things. Meaningful products that add enjoyment to everyday life. Making complex tasks simple. Empowering people to be better tomorrow than today. They need a Design Researcher to join their highly creative team.
Are you the Design Researcher they need to uncover meaningful insights through planning and executing strategic research programs? These insights will fuel design stories and inspire their clients’ business & innovation strategies. They’re looking for a Design Researcher who can present research findings in a way that inspires their designers and clients – to challenge conventional thinking and to come with alternative and provocative points of view.
About this Design Researcher role:
This Design Researcher will design, execute, and lead strategic research programs to understand real human behaviour, attitudes, and motivations. This research will be used for two purposes: to uncover actionable insights to fuel design and innovation strategies for their clients; and to build thought leadership, to inspire their design teams and contribute to their growing business through publications and internal strategies. This will include:
- Designing and planning exploratory research, including research protocols, field guides, sample design, screeners, etc
- Conducting programs of research consisting of structured desk research, ethnographic interviews, observational studies, surveys & workshops etc, to uncover real user behaviour and attitudes
- Constructing narratives using written, visual, and other media to communicate and present findings in a way that inspires their designers and clients
- Analysing and synthesizing research outcomes to uncover actionable insights, making them relevant and impactful for clients and design teams
- Providing thought leadership to drive their research and contribute to their expanding business
Are you a Design Researcher who is?
- Innately curious and empathic, driven to understand real human behaviour
- Open and collaborative, comfortable working closely with designers and clients
- Self-directed, with an ability to work flexibly and efficiently
- Intelligent in navigating complex concepts and synthesizing broad understanding into insights
- An excellent communicator or storyteller
- Experienced in conducting research in the private sector
- Experienced in working within a creative field
If you’re the Design Researcher we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SS574a.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Design Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly