Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
6 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Communications
Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, Perm role, West Midlands
Your new company
You will be working for a reputable, organisation that is extremely rewarding to be a part of.
Your new role
- You will be the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
- You will drive the Brand awareness and exposure into the National Media on all digital platforms
- You will lead the strategic development, management and delivery of all PR activities
- You will utilise your expertise to liaise with a diverse range of external and internal stakeholders (including editors, journalists, influencers, ambassadors, employees, volunteers, supporters and beneficiaries)
- You will be part of an expanding team to which you will contribute to the recruitment process in early 2022.
- You will lead by example and have the ability to step back little by little as the team grows
- You will identify and implement fundraising opportunities focusing on media-based appeals and community partnerships
What you'll need to succeed
This post would suit someone looking to make the move from a PR agency environment, corporate PR team or journalistic background who is looking for a leadership challenge. Charitable Sector experience is would also be a key benefit.
What you'll get in return
- A negotiable salary dependant on experience plus bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave
- The opportunity to make a big difference to over 600,000 families by doing what you do best!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Veronica. DON'T leave it until the weekend, my client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly