Digital Communication Manager
Digital Communication Manager, Brussels / Milan / London – Up to €50k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an amazing Digital Communication Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Digital Communication Manager role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised communications agency who produce some exceptional PR and Communications work within behaviour change.
This Digital Communication Manager will be working on an amazing project that aims to shift perceptions and reach out to the hearts and minds of people in the Middle East and North Africa.
Are you a Digital Communication Manager who can speak French and English and has a sound grasp of Arabic? Do you have great experience in PR, Outreach, media, communication, marketing or advertising? If you’re this Digital Communication Manager with around 5 years’ experience we want to talk to you.
This Digital Communication Manager will report to the Team Leader and Communications Expert and will be responding to client briefs from both Brussels and the relevant delegations in Europe. This Digital Communication Manager will be responsible for raising awareness through online platforms including social media, under the strategic and creative lead of the Team Leader and with support of a team of non-key experts.
This Digital Communication Manager will have:
Exceptional qualifications in EU policy (Degree or Masters preferred)
- Fluent in French and English
- Good understanding of Arabic
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in at least one of the following: PR, Outreach, media, communication, marketing or advertising
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in managing social media including producing digital content, audio-visual materials and dissemination/online outreach strategies
- Experience working with multilateral clients encouraged
- Specific experience in communication activities targeting audiences in the Southern Neighbourhood region is an asset
- Experience working with institutions such as the European Union, World Bank, or United Nations strongly preferred
This communications agency celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for their colleagues.
Are you the Digital Communication Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SS576 when applying for this Digital Communication Manager role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Digital Communication Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly