Email Marketing Executive
My client is a high end fashion retailer with a number of sites across London as well as a globally recognised eCommerce platform. They are currently looking to recruit an Email Marketing Executive to drive the performance and success of their email marketing campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining the CRM database and segmenting customers for email marketing campaigns as well as providing customer insights
- Manage email campaign strategy, having ownership of campaign planning and forecasts
- Working with the design team to create exciting and engaging emails that grab the customers attention and stop them from sending your email straight to their junk folder
- Analysing campaign performance and compiling regular reports based on your findings and insights
- Implementing improvements and tailoring future campaigns to keep increasing the open and click-through rates to drive conversion and sales
- Ensure campaigns comply with customer lifecycle and customer journey models, ensuring the content is targeted to the different needs of the customers
What skills do you need?
- You'll have at least 1-2 years' experience in an email marketing focused role
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation would be beneficial
- You'll understand how to create a straightforward and engaging email marketing template, tailored to different devices
- Ideally, you'll be confident producing copy for email marketing campaigns
- A basic understanding of other performance marketing channels (incl PPC, Social, Affiliates, SEO, and Display)
- Experience in AB and multivariate testing, as well as personalising and optimising content
- Basic HTML capabilities
- Strong commercial understanding of campaign performance
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly