This leading charity is aiming to be a digital first organisation, in turn they are looking to improve their online presence for all of their customers.
Ideally this candidate will:
• Identify existing and new user groups, customer needs and defining enhanced customer journeys.
• To develop an excellent customer experience through identifying opportunities for developing relevant and engaging content..
• To deliver an online revenue stream in accordance with plans from the acquisition of new customers and enhanced cross sell to existing customers.
• To review the performance of all sites to ensure ROI.
• To ensure that all website content and functionality meets the latest usability principle
• To ensure all digital activity is managed in line with allocated budget and aligned to business goals
• To keep abreast of web industry trends, standards, and legislation, as well as commercial and charitable models, online marketing and websites are modified accordingly and changes are fed into new developments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in digital channel development
- Previous experience of website development and management
- Extensive SEO experience and content strategy
- Proven experience of developing digital strategy including social media
- Proven experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
Apply for Web Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly