Head of Marketing Communications
We are working with a leading Charity / Not For Profit organisation who are now looking for a Head of Marketing Communications.
You will lead, manage and develop the Marketing Communications team whilst at the same time work with the Senior Management Team on key initiatives to achieve key targets and drive growth across the organisation.
•Lead and motivate the marketing communications function
•Manage the marketing team consisting of PR, Digital and Content professionals
•Setting and delivering on Marketing Communications Strategy and owning the Marketing Communications Plan
•Broad experience and understanding of PR, External Comms, Internal Comms, Digital and Social Media
•Supporting Directors and working closely with the Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders
•Media Relations - working with the senior team on all PR and Media activity
Essential experience includes;
- Previous PR and Media Relations experience
- Leadership and Team Management experience
- Strategy, Planning and Budget Management experience
- Ideally previous or current experience from within the Voluntary or Charity sector
- Full spec available - please apply for more information.
Apply for Head of Marketing Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly