Digital Marketing Manager
Rare & exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing guru to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company in Dorset
Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Your new company
Your new company I've been engaged by a fast-growing Ecommerce business to recruit a Digital Marketing guru with management experience to work from their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a really unique opportunity to work for an online technology first organisation that are looking to challenge some of the biggest names in industry. The role is open to someone with commercial digital marketing experience, working in a hands-on capacity who will be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. There is parking on site and it's commutable from all of Dorset easily by car.
Your new role
Your new role Your role will require you to plan, implement, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The successful candidate will be someone with extensive experience in E-commerce marketing. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, and you will have the ability to manage a growing team of multi skilled marketers. The role will also involve you:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of their digital marketing department including their marketing database, email, site design, document design and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing Social Media Executive Strategy.
- Preparing reports on marketing campaign performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Managing a team of 4 marketers and working with them to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all internal and external digital projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- E-Commerce marketing management experience is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
What you'll get in return
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing British tech company's
- Regular Social Events
- Refreshments & Daily Fresh Fruit included.
What you need to do now
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Andy Parker our specialist Marketing & Comms recruiter.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly