E-Commerce Marketing Manager
An up and coming, exciting gifting E-commerce business based in Swindon. Remote working optional.
Your new company
A great role to join an up and coming gifting E-commerce business who are enjoying huge growth and expanding fast. An entrepreneurial team who work hard to excite and inspire who are looking for someone with the below:
* You will have experience as a digital marketing manager working on a consumer brand
* A keen problem solver, you will be able to come up with creative digital solutions to our commercial challenges.
* You will have a solid understanding technically of digital marketing.
* You will have a focus on the consumer and will champion the user experience in everything you do.
* You will be focussed on attention to detail and making sure everything is the best it can be.
* You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas to non-technical people, internally and externally.
* You'll have a good understanding of current e-commerce principles and emerging trends.
Your new role
This role is perfect for a self-starter and fully independent worker, who can help this online retailer attract and convert new customers for their multiple online gifting brands.
* Develop creative, innovative ideas for new ways to attract and engage audiences.
* Use all online (and offline) channels to grow brand awareness and create interest in the brands.
* Effectively spend media budget on the best performing channels and campaigns.
* Be an expert at optimising the traffic you acquire and driving conversion.
* Working with the ecommerce team to plan and implement compelling offers and promotions for each brand to drive revenue and ROI.
* Manage brand campaigns aimed at specific target audiences.
* Analyse and report back on all marketing KPIs to the business
* Look after all channels to help grow the business with a focus on cost control.
* Grow our brands and create new and innovative ideas for brand extensions.
* Manage agencies and third party suppliers to ensure delivery on performance and SLAs.
What you'll need to succeed
* Deep understanding of B2C marketing strategy and keen digital awareness (tech-savvy).
* Vast experience in an eCommerce environment.
* Ability to plan and juggle several projects and tasks at the same time.
* Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong ability to develop campaign messages and propositions is a must, including a demonstrable high standard of copywriting, with an excellent ability for storytelling.
* Spelling, grammar, and understanding of style, tone of voice and audience.
* Attention to detail is essential in everything you do.
* Analytical and always looking for insight that will drive continual performance improvements.
* Great eye for brand and design.
* Experience in retail and using Shopify are super advantageous
* Experience of using GA and other analytical tools is essential.
What you'll get in return
* Working with a great informal team based in Swindon.
* Salary negotiable depending on experience.
* 20 days paid holiday per year.
* Plus 8 bank holidays.
* Remote working optional - some office based work required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.