Social Media Manager
WANTED Social Media Marketing Guru to join the fastest growing tech company in Dorset £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Your new company
I've been engaged by a fast-growing Ecommerce business to recruit a Social Media Marketing guru to work from their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a really unique opportunity to work for an online technology first organisation that are looking to challenge some of the biggest names in industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast-paced marketing team and a rapidly growing organisation, who can offer fast track progress for the successful candidate.
Your new role
The role is open to someone with a minimum of 3 years social media marketing management experience, who can has a proven history of delivering growth across multiple social media channels. You will be confident in working both independently and as part of a team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and their support team, reporting directly to their Digital Marketing Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have 3+ years experience growing a brand across social media channels.
- Be familiar with a wide array of social media channels for both B2B and B2C audiences, from LinkedIn through to Instagram.
- Have the ability to create content plans, paired with the ability to be reactive, on the ball and engage with our audience.
- Analyse and report on the growth of our social media channels.
- Create exciting, engaging posts to drive awareness and engagement of the company, and increase conversions through sponsoring posts where appropriate to ensure maximum exposure and impact.
- Experience using social media tools, such as Hootsuite, BuzzSumo, or similar.
- Always think BIG, they are looking for creative viral content. Nothing is off limits!
What you'll get in return
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
- There is parking on site and it's commutable from all of Dorset easily by car.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly