Promotions Specialist (Managing Product Trends)
Rapidly growing Dorset eCommerce Retailer looking for a 'Promotions Specialist' to manage product trends
Your new company
We are currently recruiting for a rapidly-growing tech company who looking to source an experienced Promotions Specialist to work in their HQ in Dorset. It's a unique opportunity to work for an online eCommerce organisation who are aiming to challenge some of the biggest names in the world and for the individual to join a fast-paced marketing team and a rapidly growing organisation, who can offer fast track progress for the successful candidate.
As the newly appointed Promotions Specialist, you'll be in charge of managing the company's 'trending products' program and will ensure their sellers' greatest offers and highest selling products are marketed aggressively.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of their team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and their support team, reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Your new role
- You will be required to proactively manage the company's trending products program in order to ensure the hottest products on the website receive the visibility required to maximise sales.
- You will be responsible for selecting products that perform well and share these with the team for promotion on each channel.
- You will create seasonal, trend-led collections of products e.g. travel essentials
- Becoming familiar with the organisations database of seller to ensure their products are effectively marketed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous eCommerce and marketing experience
- The ability to identify what sells, what's popular and market trends
What you'll get in return
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
- There is parking on site and it's commutable from all of Dorset easily by car.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Andy Parker our specialist Marketing & Comms recruiter.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.