Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly experienced Digital Marketing Professional looking to progress their career by building and managing their own department.
As our digital marketing manager you will undertake a hands-on role running the companies’ Facebook and PPC advert accounts and managing the budget for paid digital adverts in order to successfully achieve the required CPAs. A crucial part of this role will be to develop the overall digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth. You will have an unmatched knowledge of current marketing tools and will work closely with a branding agency and our external digital marketing agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and forward-thinking individual with a proven track record in digital marketing looking to take the next step in their career by leading an inhouse marketing team. As a rapidly growing and market leading online subscription service, we need a dynamic marketing team to secure our future growth and implement a cutting-edge digital marketing strategy in order to increase our market share.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, creative and confident with experience in managing stakeholders and drafting performance reports.
- Run the company’s Facebook and PPC adverts on an ongoing basis so that FFS can move away from using outsourced agencies to doing this in-house;
- Liaise with the in-house creative and marketing team who will help provide creative content for adverts. You will be responsible for providing optimisation strategies in order to achieve the required CPAs;
- Develop a clear understanding of the company Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) across all marketing aspects of the business and be responsible for achieving the required CAC on Facebook, Instagram, PPC and our affiliate channels;
- Understand and calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and contribute to the company’s mission of increasing this in order to help upwardly adjust our CAC tolerance over time;
- Constantly monitor, manage and optimise customer acquisition and website funnel
- A/B testing across all below the line marketing activities
- Liaise with our digital marketing company (for a handover period) prior to running the digital adverts in house and in time developing our own full service in-house skilled digital and social marketing team
- Develop and scrutinise all campaign budgets
- Design and manage the entire digital marketing department. This role is inclusive of display advertising, email marketing, social media channels, the company website and marketing databases
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth
- Work with our content marketing specialist on content creation and distribution
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
- Develop and manage the execution of the digital marketing strategy to include all available channels through testing and implementation.
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive client-centred landing pages
- Recruitment, selection, training and development of marketing operations employees in the digital marketing department
- Undertake analysis of end-to-end consumer experience in different digital channels.
- Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry
- Implement plans to maximize customer spending & revenue
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and co-ordinate its day-to-day implementation
- Prepare and execute conversion tests
- Monitor developments in the marketplace and adapt accordingly
- Constant churn management / maintenance and develop reduction initiatives / plans
- Implement a reporting framework to keep management informed of key marketing metrics and strategies
Your performance will be measured against KPIs which may change from time to time in line with business need.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing roles
- Experience of managing a monthly ad spend budget across Facebook and PPC of at least £80,000
- Extensive experience in executing successful social media campaigns
- Exhibit practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email, and marketing database
- Expert knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- User experience knowledge and optimisation of customer experience funnels and landing pages
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing
- In-depth insights on all social media platforms trends and new marketing technologies
- In-depth insights on all social media platforms