Content Manager - prestigious arts-related membership organisation
Excellent opportunity to join this prestigious, long-established arts membership organisation as content manager responsible for producing and publishing relevant and engaging content across a range of different platforms. You will be part of a lively, fun marketing and communications team and the role offers lots of scope for growth and development. This is a newly created position and the successful candidate will initially be offered a 12 month contract which may well then be extended permanently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to formulate and deliver a cross-platform content strategy and editorial calendar
- Managing the website content
- Writing, editing and proof-reading content – ensuring consistent brand tone of voice across all communications and products
- Managing the production of content; working with marketing team, designers, and external resources such as videographers, writers/ journalists to deliver content
- Ensuring consistency in all comms including tone of voice and style
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
- Providing editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Tracking web / social analytics to ascertain engagement and refine strategies and provide regular progress reports
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
This would suit an experienced content manager or copywriter with superb written and verbal communication skills together with the ability to think analytically and creatively. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Knowledge of CMS, SEO and web traffic metrics
- Confident Adobe Suite skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies
- Excellent proof-reading skills
An interest in the arts and in particular dance would be hugely beneficial.
The client is hoping to hold interviews as soon as possible so please apply immediately.